The partnership will work on the following tasks and disseminate results in the “DigiMedia” project to promote the digital literacy of adult education teachers:
- EVALUATION TOOL “QualiMedia” (O1), for adult educators to evaluate digital educational media with quality criteria for identifying appropriate digital educational media.
- Education Media Database “MediaData” (O2), with excellent and valued digital educational media from the European media competitions 2020 and 2021 and workshops in participating countries.
- COURSE MODEL “DigiKomp” (O3), Exemplary online further education course with country-specific blended learning courses with digital educational media.
- MEETING POINT “DigiMedia Community” (O4), WEB meeting point as European practice exchange from workshops and media competitions in an
internet forum for teachers.
- eBook “DigiKomp” DIGITAL COMPETENCE (O5), Basic practice perspectives, media assessment, exemplary digital educational media, media usage and media-based teaching and learning arrangements